The Model DPP-250E Automatic AL-Plastic or AL-AL Blister Packing Machine is an up-to-date product, which is carefully made on the basis of absorbing many years' manufacture technology and experience of this company and researching into the advantages of the same kind of products both at home and abroad. The product, with integrated mechanical, photo- electric and pneumatic control, are featured by adjustable stroke, split type machine body, pattern photoelectric register and the capsule arrangement by color separation. The machine can be widely used in pharmaceutical, food stuffs, chemical and other industries for composite sealing packing with full blisters and flat pressed sheets. Besides, we can offer customers excellent service.
Sales Regions and Fields
1.Europe,Australia,America,Asia and etc.
2.Pharmaceutical,food and biological fields, and etc.
Performance & Features
1. With frequency converted speed control, the max. Speed can be up to 50 times/min.
2. Stroke adjustable within a range of 30-140mmm. Easy operation and accurate .synchronization
3. After 1~6 times of punching process, the blistered sheet size can be selected.
4. Plate type dies, positive pressure forming, little material-wasted punching and electronic counter adopted with batch no. Stamping, greasing and cutting functions and the warnings for broken or finished sheets and automatic shutdown provided.
5. With a duplex speed variation feeder adopted, the filling rate can be more than 98%.
6. An emergent stop safety device provided for operators' safety during commissioning and dies replacement.
7. A photoelectric compensation mechanism employed for the pattern register of printed aluminum plates.
8. Register contact heating adopted for forming on the machine and the machine start will be delayed till the heating plate is lowered, which will limit the plastic wasting within the process of one plate operation and reduce heating power and temperature, thus energy economized and plastic plate stability promoted.
9. A punching head adopted on the AL-AL packing machine for forming, therefore no heating needed and energy saved.
10. A pneumatic mechanism employed for hot seal so that the ribbed plate will be raised by the cylinder upon the machine shutdown to avoid formed blister deformation caused by the plate heat radiation during the shutdown and to buffer the pressure so as to prolong the machine working life.
11. All the parts and components contacting medicine are made of stainless steel and innocuous materials.
12. A production line provided for packaged forming, charging, heating, creasing and punching so that the productive process is smooth and visualized.